Invisalign aligners system is the most cutting-edge teeth alignment and occlusion correction system. Invisalign is a set of transparent aligners – modern alternative to braces.
During the treatment, a tailor-made aligners is replaced every one or two weeks. When changing the retainers, week after week, your teeth will move and align according to the position specified by the specialist and according to the treatment plan.
- predictable and shorter treatment time – it is possible to plan the movement of each tooth.
- teeth movements are very accurate
- comfortable dental hygiene
- no eating restrictions
- retainers are transparent
- treatment result is simulated and shown already in the first visitInnovative orthodontics clinic Concordia has the most extensive experience with Invisalign retainer system not only in Latvia, but in the entire Baltic region. Our clinic is a member of the European Aligner Society.Learn more about Invisalign here.